The Right Look and Protection for Your Roof
What’s the best roofing material for your home or place of business? The answer is… it depends. The right roofing material for you is the one that provides excellent protection while simultaneously increasing the curb appeal of your property. But, how are you supposed to know all the details?
At Roof Positive, that’s where we come in. With more than 25 years of roofing experience, our team of certified roofing contractors has the know-how you need to help make the right decision and execute your vision. We offer the following roofing materials:
- Metal — Metal roofing is designed to last for decades while still looking identical to tile, slate, or wood shingles.
- Concrete tiles — In use worldwide for more than a century, concrete roofing tiles are built to last. They stand up to fire, storm and hail damage, and high winds.
- Clay tiles — The ancient Romans used clay tiles for roofing. Even back then, they knew this option was energy efficient and heavily resistant to freeze/thaw cycles and insect damage.
- Shingles — The most affordable option on the market, asphalt shingles are a cinch to cut, fasten, and fit. They also excel at dampening outside noises.
- Flat — A flat roof is an option created to be affordable and accessible. Your home will gain even more interior space, and flat rooftops are easier to climb on for cleaning and inspection.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact us online or by phone today.